This Page

has been moved to new address

Dinner :

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Robinsbite: Dinner :

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dinner :

For some reason, people like to ask me what I have for dinner. Since I cook quite a bit for my husband and myself, I'm some sort of anomaly, it seems. Frequently, people call me to ask me what THEY should make for their family dinner.

Know this:
  • everything I cook during the week takes 30 minutes or less
  • I tend to cook in bulk: I freeze leftovers and create other meals from them
  • Not everything I cook turns out the way I expect it to---sometimes dinner is less than satisfying!
  • If anything calls for milk, I use low fat soy milk. If anything calls for eggs, I use egg whites.
  • Cheese-low fat cheese. Ground Beef-lean.
Here's a weeks worth of menus:

Monday: Homemade Chili (beef AND beans) and Jiffy-the blue box- cornbread

Tuesday: Taco "salad" with leftover chili atop a bed of spinach, tomatoes, salsa and a few blue corn tortilla chips

Wednesday: tuna salad, triscuits, pickles and olives

Thursday: Homemade Blueberry Waffles and Cheese Eggs

Friday: hoping for some sushi--will let you know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home