This Page

has been moved to new address

Refreshed by the Naked Green Machine

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Robinsbite: Refreshed by the Naked Green Machine

Friday, July 1, 2011

Refreshed by the Naked Green Machine

Yesterday, I was in a meeting with someone who won't take no for an answer. 

When she brought a bottle of Naked Green Machine 100% Juice Smoothie to the table for us to share, I could almost feel myself recoil---that was some GREEN liquid in that bottle!  Immediately, I  said "no thank you" to which she said "come on-just taste it!" Since I utter those words more often than not in my business, I put on my big girl pants and poured a cup. 

I definitely had a preconceived notion as to what it was going to taste like-images of grass were floating through my head. We eat with our eyes first and trust me, my eyes were telling me that I was NOT going to like this. I took a sip.  It was...weird...but somehow tasted surprisingly good and refreshing! 

My friend pointed out out the clever terminology on the label: 

"That was your "looks weird" sip" she said "and I'm on my "tastes amazing" sip. Now we're on the "hey, 10 green turbo nutrients?" sip".  I concluded with this is my "still looks weird" sip.

One question: What is a turbo nutrient? 
And, impressive vitamin and mineral nutritionals--but 0 grams of fiber.

The Fruit Inside
apples, banana, kiwi, mango and a hint of pineapple
The Boost
spirulina, chlorella, broccoli, spinach, blue green alge, garlic, barley grass, wheat grass, ginger and parsley

Is this something I'll drink often? Not likely...but, I'm glad I put on my big girl pants and took a sip!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home