This Page

has been moved to new address

The Onion brings me to tears today....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Robinsbite: The Onion brings me to tears today....

Monday, July 7, 2008

The Onion brings me to tears today....

I just had to share this.

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/new_wearable_feedbags_let

Little did I know that it came from The Onion, the tongue in cheek news media source that makes the news of today just a bit more palatable. The Onion was first brought to my attention by my former Chicagoan cousin, Adam-many years ago. He was always ahead of his time--listening to bands like Toad the Wet Sprocket before anyone else.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this clip. Thanks to Jennifer Neily, MS, RD, LD for sending it my way.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home