This Page

has been moved to new address

The fastest way to a man's heart...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Robinsbite: The fastest way to a man's heart...

Friday, May 30, 2008

The fastest way to a man's heart...



truly is through his stomach.

Today I made-for the first time in 20 years-Duncan Hines yellow cake mix cupcakes and frosted them with milk chocolate icing from the can. I'm not known for my baking abilities, either.

I've never seen a happier look on my husband's face.....honestly, he looked happier today than on the day we got married 11 months ago. He even took pictures of the product before it was finished....and after...and sent it to his mother and his brother.

Food memories are created at an earlier age and those memories follow us for a lifetime. I thank his mother for instilling in him this love for cupcakes!

*note that the rotting bananas in the photo are the key ingredient in my banana bread for tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home