This Page

has been moved to new address

Are You a Food Voyeur?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Robinsbite: Are You a Food Voyeur?

Monday, March 9, 2009

Are You a Food Voyeur?


For some reason, people love to know what others eat.

Know anyone like that? You do now.

I am always asking people what they had for lunch, what's for dinner, where did they eat out, what did they order...and so on. Oh, I'm also the one to ask nearby diners what they ordered when their food arrives at the table or ask the waiter "what's on her plate? The blond-two tables over".

I, however, chalk it up to research.

For you other food voyeurs, here's a glimpse into what I had for lunch today.






Lunch Today


Mixed greens ( a lot)
Leftover sauteed onions (about 1/3 cup)
Raw mushrooms (about 5, sliced)
Tomatoes (1 1/2 whole)
leftover guacamole (about 1/3 cup)
Ken's Lighthouse Caesar Dressing (2 T)

Exciting? Not really. Filling, tasty, satisfying and a good way to use up leftovers? Yes. The only thing missing was protein, although the fiber in the salad is doing its job and keeping me full. I'll incorporate protein into my snack this afternoon...I'm thinking Babybel Light cheese and some Triscuits.

Want to know what I ate for dinner? Stay tuned.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home